Thames Valley Copiers average a 4 working hour response time and with the intention of a first time fix to minimise machine downtime. We are able to service Ricoh and Konica Minolta/ Develop products including those purchased elsewhere. This can be via a formal maintenance agreement or on a time and materials basis.
A Thames Valley Copiers maintenance agreement allows you to budget accurately with fixed costs per page and a wholly inclusive contract:
- All service call out charges, labour charges, parts ( including drums) , toner and toner delivery are included within this fixed price.
- No hidden charges, the costs we quote are fixed irrelevant of the volume you are producing.
- All machines are provided with a full set of spare toners on installation
- Telephone support for guidance to resolve simple problems quickly
- High standards of maintenance to reduce machine faults
- A first time fix ethos to reduce machine downtime
- We have our own team of engineers allowing you to have a good working relationship with a familiar face who understands your business and machine.
- Regular firmware updates